1. This website is owned and operated by the TLF Sexuality, Health and Rights Educators Collective, Incorporated (TLF Share) based in Quezon City, the Philippines. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors TLF Share's corporate information and other knowledge resources related to the organization's policies, plans, programs, projects and activities. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
2. In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
3. We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
4. The service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of TLF Share. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
5. You recognize and agree that by uploading any content (including, but not limited to designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, illustrations, compositions, artworks, interfaces, text and literary works) through any means to the website, you confirm that you own all the relevant rights or received the appropriate license to upload/transfer/send the content. You agree and consent that the uploaded/transferred content may be publicly displayed at the website.
6. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account and/or any services at any time.
7. You agree to indemnify and hold TLF Share harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
8. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall TLF Share be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
9. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, TLF Share assumes no liability or responsibility for any (a) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (b) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (c) any unauthorized access to or use of the secure servers, and/or any and all personal information stored therein, of our web hosting service provider Wix.com Incorporated and our domain name registration service provider Web.com.ph Incorporated.
10. We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review this page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
11. By signing up where provided in this website, you agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you do not want to receive such promotional materials or notices, please notify us at any time as provided in item number 13 below.
12. These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the services, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of the Republic of the Philippines, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Quezon City, the Philippines.
13. In relation to these Terms, visitors and users may contact TLF Share for further support and/or correspondence.
References: Wix Help Center (accessed 19 April 2019)