1. We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password), comments, feedback, reviews, and recommendations.
2. When you interact with our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
3. We collect non-personal and personal information for the following purposes: (a) to provide and operate the services; (b) to provide our users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support; (c) to be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages; (d) to create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services; and (e) to comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
4. Our organization is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to provide our services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
5. We may contact you to notify you to troubleshoot problems, to resolve a dispute, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our organization, or as otherwise necessary, to contact you to enforce our policy, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail that you have provided.
6. If you do not want us to process your data anymore, please contact through the provided TLF Share contact information.
8. If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us through the provided TLF Share contact information.
References: Wix Help Center (accessed 19 April 2019)